Add Tenant Protection when renting a unit or add to an existing rental through your online account.

Coverage Options









What's Covered?

Burglary/Vandalism • Wind
Lightning • Hail
Water (excluding flood)
Fire • Smoke • Explosion
Vermin (covered up to $500)
Sinkhole • Building Collapse

How to File a Claim

  • 1. Notify the manager.
  • 2. Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage unit. Please take photos of the source of damage if possible.
  • 3. Click here to file your claim. For assistance, please call 833-682-8879
  • 4. For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unit and file a police report